Thank you for choosing Obonjan Island!
Check in time for is from 3 PM
Check out time is until 10 AM
Late check-out is possible with a surcharge. Should the check-out be later than 16:00h, a full per-day rate will be additionally charged, although you won’t be able to use the accommodation unit.
- Only guests registered at the reception can be accommodated in the lodges/tents.
- Visits are allowed only in the case of registration at the reception. For a shorter stay in the island, visitors are obligated to leave a valid personal document at the reception, which will be returned upon leaving the campsite.
- We kindly ask you to be compassionate towards other guests where all noise is concerned. This includes radio noise, TV noise and musical instruments. Absolute peace and quiet are required from 23:00h until 07:00h.
- Bonfires are forbidden by law because of fire hazard.
- Guests are obligated to take care of the cleanliness of the space they are using. Garbage is to be put in plastic bags and thrown away into containers (Eco corner). Leave used spaces in sanitary blocks the way you would like to see them when you arrive.
- We are not responsible for loss of items from tents or lodges.
- Calculation and payment of services can be done on the day of departure (at the check-out) or one day before departure by 8:30 PM.
- If you need to replace a towel or bed lines, please notify the reception on time.
- In order to have electricity in camping villa the key must be inserted in the correct way.
- For proper use of the air conditioner all windows and doors must be closed.
- In cases of key loss please inform the reception staff of the incident.
- For connection or disconnection of electricity, please see campsite reception. Control of electric installations is performed by the campsite employee in charge.
- Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the reception staff.
- If you have found left or forgotten items, please bring them to the reception immediately.
- Lodges/tents inventory control is done on the day of your departure and any kind of damage or disappearance is subject to fines.
- Guests who do not follow these house rules, as well as guests who, with their behaviour disturb the peace and quiet and other guests will not be able to use campsite accommodation services.